Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Harvest Air

i can't believe it is almost Halloween. This month has seriously snuck up on me. I grew some pumpkins this year, the boys made it to a patch with their classes but I still need to get my daughter to one so she can have the memory.

My days have been filled cheer, football and school. Caylee's competition season is about to start as Logan's is ending and he is going into playoffs undefeated. School is busy getting into a flow for homework and schedules. I am learning that my daughter has a different personality and learning style than I do which is proving challenging especially as she is pushing the envelope and getting more of an opinion.

My sister has faced a daycare snafu with her three year old so my mom and I have been taking turns watching him. She told me that he thinks all girls are cute and wants to go to aunties because I am cute and calls my boys his bros. awesome!

After watching Ghostbusters this week Ian had a nightmare and has been sleeping with big brother even if he owes in the bed. What a guy.

Caylee is making friends wherever she is at. She is a little social bug and is constantly hugging and asking how people are. It is a fight to keep her room clean and she is navigating cheer and the dynamics of her new team.

Logan is logical and at the pumpkin patch shoved a large pumpkin in a small bag and said it was legit because it fit in the bag.

Ian yesterday while I was rounding kids up for school randomly asked if I liked being a parent.

Owen is still not talking but using lots of sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment